Click here for flyer
- Sketch the winning design for the District 4-C6 Governor’s pin for Centennial Year 2017-18
- Include all specifics such as dimensions, colors, and whether cloisonné, soft enamel, or die struck
- The design must include two themes: 1) Centennial Year of Lions; and 2) The motto “Lions Shine a Light!”
- Contest open to any District 4-C6 Lion or Leo in good standing
- All entries must be submitted as a PDF attachment via email to Bob@LionStewart.com by February 2, 2017
- If Lion: Annual dues payment for two new Lions of your choice; $250 toward registration at 2018 District 4-C6 Convention
- If Leo: $500 college scholarship
Lions Shine a Light!
You are cordially invited to a Thank You Lunch for the Lions of District 4-C6 Hosted by IPDG Jan Miller, 2015-2016
SAN MARTIN LIONS HALL
SATURDAY, December 3, 2016
10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
Mission Trails Lions of Carmel
9th Annual Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, December 17, 2016
8:30am – 11:30am
Carmel Youth Center
Got Pie? Order your Thanksgiving and Holiday pies and help under-served local kids and adults get needed vision screening, examinations, eyeglasses, and surgeries.
Contact Linda Pugliese for pickup date and location.
Deadline to order December 15
Custom-made omelets of ham, sausage, cheese, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms plus pancakes.
Cooked especially for you by our untrained slovenly Lion cooks. You haven’t lived if you haven’t eaten our specialties
When: 5-7:30 pm, Friday, Dec 2.
Where: Gilroy Presbyterian Church, 6000 Miller Ave.
Advance Tickets Bill Hart–408-847-7829
To benefit sight conservation.
Donation: $10 Adults
CONGRATULATIONS GREENFIELD LIONS CLUB
Greenfield Lions Club has been recognized by local, State, and National politicians for all the outstanding work they do for their hometown community. On November 16, 2016 Greenfield Lions became the recipient of many honored awards:
RC Allen King presented the Lions Silver Centennial Membership Award to Lion Richard Castillo.
Chris Lopez, Chief of Staff from Monterey County Board of Supervisor member, Simon Salinas, presented the club with a Resolution.
Greenfield Mayor John Hurta presented Greenfield Lions the following:
Greenfield City Proclamation
Resolution from California State Assembly Office, Luis Alejo
Resolution from California State Senate Office
Resolution from US Congress Representative Sam Farr
Greenfield Lions are exemplary in service to their community and we are honored to have you as Lions serving District 4-C6.
District Cabinet Meeting
When: November 12, 2016
Where: Palmer College of Chiropractic
90 E Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134
DogFest Silicon Valley | Join the fun October 8, 2016!