Save the date, or even better, get some tickets for the Cupertino DeAnza Lions 21st Classic Charity Crab Feed and Auction! It is all happening on Saturday, January 28th, 2017. It is one of the best crab feeds in town, with crab provided by the Fish Market. Live Music will be presented by the “Thrown Together Jazz Band”. For more details see the attached flier.
PS: Tickets to the event could be a great Christmas gift for some friends or family members!
- Sketch the winning design for the District 4-C6 Governor’s pin for Centennial Year 2017-18
- Include all specifics such as dimensions, colors, and whether cloisonné, soft enamel, or die struck
- The design must include two themes: 1) Centennial Year of Lions; and 2) The motto “Lions Shine a Light!”
- Contest open to any District 4-C6 Lion or Leo in good standing
- All entries must be submitted as a PDF attachment via email to Bob@LionStewart.com by February 2, 2017
- If Lion: Annual dues payment for two new Lions of your choice; $250 toward registration at 2018 District 4-C6 Convention
- If Leo: $500 college scholarship
Lions Shine a Light!
Mission Trails Lions of Carmel
9th Annual Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, December 17, 2016
8:30am – 11:30am
Carmel Youth Center
Got Pie? Order your Thanksgiving and Holiday pies and help under-served local kids and adults get needed vision screening, examinations, eyeglasses, and surgeries.
Contact Linda Pugliese for pickup date and location.
Deadline to order December 15
$15 per pie. Pies will be delivered uncooked and frozen with baking instructions. Choose from apple, apple cobbler, apricot, blackberry, blueberry, boysenberry, cherry, dutch apple, mixed berry, nectarine, peach, NEW peach cobbler, pumpkin and strawberry rhubarb.
These 10″ pies are made from fresh local fruits and ingredients with a yummy flaky crust. Easy online ordering and pay by credit card.
Click here https://squareup.com/store/sojlions/
Cooked especially for you by our untrained slovenly Lion cooks. You haven’t lived if you haven’t eaten our specialties
When: 5-7:30 pm, Friday, Dec 2.
Where: Gilroy Presbyterian Church, 6000 Miller Ave.
Advance Tickets Bill Hart–408-847-7829
To benefit sight conservation.
Donation: $10 Adults