District Website How-To Guides
Here are some documents you may find useful. We normally use them in conducting hands-on training sessions, so some context may be missing, but they should still prove helpful.
- “Getting Started” covers how to create an account and how to personalize your working environment on the site.
- “Guidelines and Best Practices” lays out some general concepts we follow on the site.
- “Creating Posts” is a detailed how-to on creating posts. Using screen shots as examples, it covers creating several kinds of posts:
- Plain text
- Formatted text
- Text with link(s)
- Text with photo(s)
- Text with link to PDF document(s)
- Calendar Entry (how to put your club event on the district calendar)
- “Updating the District Newsletter” is a guide for the District Newsletter Editor on how to update the link to the current issue of the newsletter.