Past District Governors, have a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience to help the club, sub-district, multiple and the association succeed.
As a leader, you need to keep up to date. The links below provide access to latest news and information!
- MD4 Events – Be an advocate for MD4 functions and initiatives.
- Summary of Resolutions – A summary of the most recent board actions
- News and Events – The latest events and timely topics
- Newswire – LCI’s online newsletter features new initiatives, videos and projects
- Club Health Assessment – To track membership growth, reporting trends and the overall health of the clubs in your district
- Club Excellence Awards
- International Constitution and By-Laws – The most current version of the International Constitution and By-Laws. This is updated following the International Convention.
- LCIF – Information on grants, projects and special initiative
- MD-4 Foundations, Committees and Projects.
Stay involved and share your knowledge by becoming a mentor!
- Presentations for Speaking Engagements – A list of professionally developed presentations for club meetings, district events or other functions is available: http://members.lionsclubs.org/EN/resources/leadership-resource-center/training-resources/presentations.php
- Mentoring Program – Information on how to mentor new leaders to carry on the Lion’s tradition of service
- Dispute Resolution Procedure – A valuable tool to help solve conflicts and misunderstanding
Polish your skills and encourage the development of others!
Maintain or enhance your leadership skills with several training modules offered by the Leadership Development Division!
- Lead and Serve as a Past District Governor – A special training session to help you discover new ways to support the Lions in your area!
- Lions Learning Center – Online courses on leadership, managing others, achieving results and communication.
- Training and Resource Material – Including specialized training for zone and region chairpersons, club officer orientation and more
- Lions Leadership Institutes – Information about current offerings
- Leadership Webinars – Online, interactive sessions designed to share information and best practices related to leadership topics
District 4-C6 Past District Governors (*Denotes Deceased)
|*||James Petit (C4||1960-61||John Schroeder||1991-92|
|*||Elmer Anderson (C-4)||1961-62||*||Ed Rittue||1992-93|
|*||John Smart (C-4)||1962-63||*||Bill Oliver||1993-94|
|*||Frank Granito||1963-64||*||Tom Scanlon||1994-95|
|*||Walter Sanders||1964-65||*||John Davison||1995-96|
|*||H Cunningham||1965-66||Roger Hartsell||1996-97|
|*||Lenny Bee||1966-67||Louis Milani||1997-98|
|*||Louis Mammini||1967-68||*||Dale McElroy||1998-99|
|*||Milton Miller||1968-69||Dennis Miller||1999-00|
|*||Clarie Burns||1969-70||Carl Anderson||2000-01|
|*||John Mahan||1970-71||*||Ted Malate||2001-02|
|*||E.H. Gransbury||1971-72||*||Bob Hansen||2002-03|
|*||Albert Richter||1972-73||Steve Brown||2003-04|
|*||Dick McKenzie||1973-74||Larry Hidalgo||2004-05|
|Joe DiDuca||1974-75||Don Simpson||2005-06|
|*||Leroy Dreis||1975-76||Chris Morris||2006-07|
|*||Tony Pisciotta||1976-77||*||Joe Flores (C-5)||2006-07|
|Ray Cabrera||1977-78||Bob DeUnger||2007-08|
|*||Vic Frediani||1978-79||Marlene Duffin||2008-09|
|Virgil Williams||1979-80||Joe Pugliese||2009-10|
|*||Chuck Hart||1980-81||*||Becki Stange (C-1)||2009-10|
|*||John Preovolos||1981-82||Ray Maglalang||2010-11|
|*||Dick Beaman||1982-83||Liz Crooke||2011-12|
|Bob Froom||1983-84||Bob Ferber||2012-13|
|*||Lucas Zaballos||1984-85||Jim Goodheart||2013-14|
|*||Bob Hichborn||1985-86||Karen Fillmore||2014-15|
|Leon Costello||1986-87||Jan Miller||2015-16|
|*||Bunny Ribbs||1987-88||Barbara Chamberlain||2016-17|
|*||Donald Wright||1988-89||Robert Stewart||2017-18|
|Rene DeLuna||1989-90||Thelma Batilo||2018-19|