Emergency Preparedness Fair
Save the Date and JOIN US!
Office of Emergency Services, City of San Jose
WHAT: Great California Shake Out and Emergency Preparedness Fair
WHEN: Friday October 17th, 2014
TIME: 10 am to 4 pm
WHERE: City Hall Rotunda
WHY: Free to the public, informative, many vendors, and free starter kits!
- Where were you in 1989 when the big quake hit the Bay Area?
- If you work for the City, County, or State do you know what DSW means?
- Want to find out how to be prepared at home, work, school, or the office?
- Want to find out how to help your neighbors when a disaster strikes?
- Want to find out how to help emergency first responders?
- What is RACES, and what is CERT?
- How can you be involved to help your community?
We would love to help answer some of these questions so please join us. It takes all of us working together to prepare for, respond to, and recover from whatever comes our way. Sponsored by your San Jose Fire Department Office of Emergency Services. Approved for Posting by Division Chief Colleen Mulholand Harrison