An open forum for all your technology questions!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
San Martin Lions Hall
12415 Murphy Avenue, San Martin
Tech Committee members will be on hand to answer your questions and help you work through the challenges you face on your computers and on the Internet. We’ll have Internet connections available, so bring your laptop if you like, or come armed with your login information to use a laptop on site to login wherever you may be having trouble.
Some of the topics we’ll be ready to address include:
- e-Clubhouse: Setting one up and adding content*
- Email: Don’t have one? Want one just for Lions? Learn how to set up a free Gmail address.
- Creating PDF documents
- Learn how to post your content to the District web site.
- Facebook / Twitter / YouTube: What are they and how do they work?
- Other questions
* Visit www.e-clubhouse.com and click on “Click Here To Create a New E-Club” before attending this workshop so we can best help you set up your new site. Allow one to two days for e-clubhouse volunteers to review and process your application.