CONVENTION PROGRAM DETAILS
Wednesday, May 16
PLEASE WEAR CONVENTION BADGES FOR ALL FUNCTIONS
6:00pm-8:00 pm Registration …….Mt. Diablo Room PDG Jan Miller
- Drop off Brag Boards, Scrap Books, PDG Banners & Goody Bags
- Club Banners will be kept by each club to be part of the parade.
4-C6 DISTRICT CONVENTION – SAN RAMON MARRIOTT – May 16 -20
FINAL CONVENTION UPDATE:
- Certification closes at 8:00 AM Sat morning. No Exceptions. You must be certified in order to be eligible to Vote.
- Voting will be Sat morning from 6:30am to 10:00am (must be certified to vote).
- Food Faire Contest Sat. 12noon – 1:30pm – NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED: Contact Activities Chair IPDG Barbara Chamberlain to reserve your table.
Judging will be on 4 areas:
- a. Theme; b. Taste; c. Decorations; d. Customer Service
- Tail Twister Contest – Contact Lion Peter Herrera to enter.
Rules: Limited to 5 people; 3 minutes max; Provide your own music;
- Hotel Rooms for 4-C6 Closes as of today 4/30. Contact Housing Chair PDG Jan Miller. Registration only will be open for $60 per person.
- Governor Roast – Thursday pm – Contact Lion Greg Snow to be a Roaster.
- Reminder No Alcohol outside of Hospitality Rooms and No Alcohol at Food Court. May purchase at Hotel Bar.
- Convention Badges must be worn for all events.
- PDG Banners must be in by Friday @ 3PM in order to be hung for Friday night dinner
- Program Details will be Posted on District web site no later than Friday, May 4th.
Looking forward to everyone having a Fun Convention Time.
Save the date, Saturday June 23, 2018, and join the fun at the District 4-C6 Camp for Kids Diabetes Type 1 Fundraiser. Doors open at 11:00 AM, BBQ Lunch and Festivities from 12 to 4 PM.
Tickets: $55 Purchase tickets from any District 4-C6 Lions Club or members. You also can go online to RSVP, place your ticket order and your tickets will be held at Will Call on event day. Checks are payable to DYF. (Diabetes Youth Families) Deadline to RSVP June 18. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Use “DYF Event Tickets” for subject email and in your message give your contact information and the number and names to RSVP.
Proceeds from this event support Camp De Los Ninos, sponsored by Diabetes Youth Families, DYF.
Returning again is outstanding entertainer Jay Alexander, with his amazing performance of magic, psychology and human lie detection. There will be a no host bar, delicious BBQ by the Los Gatos Lions, and wonderful items to bid on at the silent auction. Auction items include a fabulous condo vacation in Maui and Lake Tahoe. The DYF organization provides education and recreation within a supportive community, encouraging personal growth, knowledge and independence.
Discover your inner artist and let your creativity flow. Come join us at the San Martin hall for an evening of guided painting instructions. Enjoy a glass of wine and some appetizers while an instructor steps you through creating your first masterpiece.
Saturday, April 28, 2019
6:30 to 9:30 pm
$40.00, includes all your supplies
San Martin Community Hall
12415 Murphy Ave.
San Martin, CA 95046
Contact Lion President Jane Stevens or download San_Martin_Paint_Nite for signup details.
CELEBRATE EARTH DAY PICNIC
SATURDAY, APRIL 21st
WITH THE CABRILLO LIONS CLUB
Cabrillo Lions Clubhouse
Aptos Village Park
100 Aptos Creek Road
LIVE MUSIC * BBQ * POTLUCK * GAMES
Lions Specialty Clubs: Lions Culture Specialty Clubs help immigrants adjust to a new country. Through Lions club membership they extend their reach and work along with their neighbors to address community needs.
Date: April 14 (Sat) 10:00-2:00.
Purchase lunch tickets or RSVP here
- 9:45 a.m. -– 10:00 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 a.m Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. -– 11:00 a.m. Sheriff Laurie Smith — Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department
- 11:05 a.m. -– 12:00 p.m. Carol Adamski — Life and Professional Coaching
- 12:00 p.m. -– 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. -– 1:30 p.m. TBD
- 1:30 p.m. -– 2:00 p.m. Closing Remarks
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Cost (Includes Lunch and snacks): $15 paid online in advance or check/cash at the door. Please make check payable to District 4-C6 Lions. Contact us at Nancy Williamson email@example.com
Great value! Great fun! The Annual DeAnza Lions Charity Golf Classic is a fun-filled event for golfers of all skill levels. It will be held on June 16th,2018 at the Golf Club at Moffett Field. Proceeds from the event support the Lions community charity programs. Registration fee is $120.00 until May 30th and $130.00 after that date.
Registration on the day opens at 9:00am, same as Driving Range, and Shotgun Start will be at 11:00am
Check out the opportunities to sponsor the event (Bronze, silver & gold sponsor, Tee-sponsor, activities sponsor etc) – and the great benefits that come with them. More on the attached flyer or visit http://deanzalions.net/sign-up-for-the-deanza-lions-golf-charity-classic/