More Convention information: Continue reading
District 4-C6 Third Cabinet Meeting
February 20, 2016
- Granito Award Chair: PDG Dennis Miller email@example.com
- Send in all reports you make to LCI and include a copy of your visitation report!
- Club Web Page Chair: Lion Don van Straaten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Bulletin Chair: Lion Diane van Straaten email@example.com
- Send all electronic Bulletins and mail bulletins to Lion Diane.
- Visitation Chair: Esther Tuliao firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hands on Project Chair: Robert Caballero Robert@copylandpd.com
- Clubs should send projects they’re working on to Lion Robert.
- For Badges: Lion Don van Straaten (different email) email@example.com
Soledad Lioness Club is having their annual Tri-Tip Sandwich take out!
Location is: Soledad Lions Hall, 161Park St., Soledad
Date is: October 3rd, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $10.00 (Includes, Tri-Tip Sandwich, Fruit Salad, Chips and Drink)
Come on down and get one of their great sandwiches!
Remember, it counts for a visitation!
Soledad Lioness Club is holding an Arts & Craft Faire on November 1st
from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
Location is at: Soledad Lions Hall, 161 Park St., Soledad.
Variety of handmade arts & crafts, bake sale, snacks and a raffle will be going on!
All Proceeds will Benefit their local community!
This also counts for a visitation, so please drive down to Soledad and give them your support!
PRUNEDALE LIONS INSTALLATION
JULY 19, 2014
INSTALLING OFFICER – FIRST VDG JAN MILLER
WHERE: DRISCOLL CASSIN RANCH / CONFERENCE BUILDING
151 SILLIMAN ROAD, WATSONVILLE
DINNER AT 7:00 P.M. (TACO BAR DINNER)
COST: $20.00 PER PERSON
RSVP: INCOMING PRESIDENT LION JOE PINTACURA 831-333-6654
INCOMING TAIL TWISTER LION BOB GRAVES 831-594-5206
PDG DENNIS MILLER 831-663-1202
RSVP BY THE 16TH OF JULY!
To all of you who have send cards, prayers and encouragement to me and the family
with the loss of my brother, I thank you very much!
We were very close and I’m just taking a day at a time!
PDG Dennis Miller