California Lions MD-4 Convention
Message from International Director, Lion Larry Dicus 2013-2015
This is a friendly reminder that the State of California Lions MD4 Convention is set for Friday-Sunday, February 14-16, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel in Ontario California – in less than 2 weeks! You still have time to register and attend.
I have attached an overview of the convention schedule to help you plan your time.
The MD4 Convention is a great opportunity to:
- Learn the latest about exciting Lions projects, including:
- Special Olympics
- California Lions “Friends in Sight”
- Student Speakers / Youth Exchange
- Be inspired by the Lions International Flag Ceremony and motivational messages
- Learn the latest about Lions Clubs International from Past International President Jim Ervin from Georgia
- Meet and ask questions of Lions International Second Vice President candidates PID Bob Corlew and PID Mike Butler – both are seeking your vote at the upcoming Toronto Lions International Convention in July
- Learn new ways to attract and keep younger members
- Exchange ideas with Lion Leaders from California and around the world
The Saturday Night entertainment will be International Children’s Network Matsiko Children’s Choir. These delightful children have been touring in the United States since 2008, and will share their lives and cultures through song and dance.
Again, this convention offers California Lions an opportunity to learn more about the great work Lions are doing throughout our state and the world. Your District Leadership team and I look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please contact our State Office Manager, Cass Cara at 805-963-6681.
If you are ready to register, just click below: