Join us at the Lions Tech Forum on Saturday, July 14th from 8a to 5p at the Santa Clara Valley Blind Center. Learn how to put technology to work for your club — or you! Bring your laptop and follow along as instructors show you:
- how to create a Facebook page and a Facebook group
- how to upload and share videos via YouTube
- how to improve your personal security online
- how to navigate the LCI website and learn about all the content available there
- how to use information sharing and collaboration tools like Dropbox and Google Docs
- how to use online tools to manage & promote events, accept donations and keep in touch with your supporters and followers
- and more!
Full details about the presenters and the topics are available at the Forum website at www.lionstechforum.org.
Seating is limited so register today!