Date: April 14 (Sat) 10:00-2:00.
Purchase lunch tickets or RSVP here
- 9:45 a.m. -– 10:00 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 a.m Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. -– 11:00 a.m. Sheriff Laurie Smith — Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department
- 11:05 a.m. -– 12:00 p.m. Carol Adamski — Life and Professional Coaching
- 12:00 p.m. -– 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. -– 1:30 p.m. TBD
- 1:30 p.m. -– 2:00 p.m. Closing Remarks
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Cost (Includes Lunch and snacks): $15 paid online in advance or check/cash at the door. Please make check payable to District 4-C6 Lions. Contact us at Nancy Williamson email@example.com
- Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith – On December 15, 1998, Laurie Smith was sworn in to serve as Santa Clara County’s 28th Sheriff since the department’s inception in 1850. She has also been consistently chosen for re-election through four additional terms to serve the people of Santa Clara County. Sheriff Smith has received numerous honors and awards for her public service and has an outstanding record in the California law enforcement community.
- Carol Adamski, M.A – Carol Adamski, M.A., is a warm, funny, insightful, powerful leader dedicated to helping others make positive, effective change in their lives. For years she has led various workshops—nationally and internationally—on leadership, personal empowerment, communications, and relationships. For 20 years as a coach, she has demonstrated strength and compassion, with the ability to listen deeply and ask just the right questions.
- Anna Wang – The mission of FCSN(Friends of Children with Special Need) is to help individuals with special needs and their families find love, hope, respect, and support through integrated community involvement. FCSN provides information and assistance to children with special needs, adults with special needs, and their communities. We provide opportunities for individuals with special needs to give back to their community through volunteer work and jobs. FCSN believes in the power of families helping families and promotes peer support through our many programs and events. We emphasize family involvement and the integration of special-needs children and adults with their regular peers.