What better way to show off Lions spirit and be highly visible to the public than to join our District 4-C6 Lions team and thousands of walkers in the City of Hope Walk for Hope to Cure Breast Cancer.
- When – Saturday, October 4, 2008, 9:00 a.m (we’ll carpool and caravan from San Jose)
- Where – Ferry Building to AT&T Park and back (5K – 3 miles) in San Francisco
- How much – $30 to join the team or donate to any team member in any amount
- Why – to support City of Hope in their research, education and treatment efforts to cure breast cancer and have a fun morning with fellow Lions along The Embarcadero in San Francisco
- How – go to http://tinyurl.com/lionsforhope and click on Join Our Team or make a donation to a team member by clicking on their name
All are welcome to join in support of our team members: grammas in walkers, children in strollers, even your dog on a pink leash. Join in the festivities at the park after the walk, face painting for the children (grownups too), vendors, giveaways and music.
Total Raised to Date: $4,370
Last year we raised $10,565