Empowerment, Wellness & Community
Join us for an empowering day filled with compelling presentations from dynamic women leaders and wellness practitioners in San Jose. There won’t be a dull moment at this informative, interactive event. Be inspired by women who have broken through the glass ceiling, have actually achieved balance in their life and ideas and tips for you to do the same.
- Superior Court Judge Julia Alloggiamento - Chair of the Community Outreach Committee. She will speak on juvenile justice and about the importance of family, empowering our young women (and men) to make good choices and how important self-image is to youth.
- Sun Chen – MD Neurologist from China, a recognized acupuncturist in the U.S., author, Qi Gong/ Tai Chi Master, wellness educator and community service volunteer with a mission to eliminate illness suffering and maximize mind body healing to help stressed people experience vibrant health and ageless living.
- Stacy Weber, founder of Tru You Training. Her specialty is working with women who struggle with balancing family, career and finding time for themselves. By using the Law of Attraction, she guides women to align their minds, bodies and spirits to create overall well-being, success and flow in their lives.
More surprise speakers in store ..
“New Voices” celebrating the first woman President of Lions Clubs International, Gudrun Yngvadottir
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
- Cost (Includes Lunch and snacks): $15 paid online in advance or $20 check/cash at the door.
- Please make check payable to District 4-C6 Lions.
Contact Linda Pugliese at email@example.com